The Great Adventure The Great Adventure

what do you mean, 'no bugs'?

What do you mean you dont know of any bugs, did you even play it? For starters, if you jump on a ledge, you fall through it. You cant fire left, only right. if you jump when too far right of screen, the game restarts.

aside from the bugs, it woulda been good, but since its unfinished its irritating that you submitted it at all.

Advanced FLASH tutorial Advanced FLASH tutorial

thanks

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THE BUTTON THING.

I cant tell you how annoyed i am everytime i have to try and get my mouse right over some tiny peice of text to click on it.

thaks for the rest , too. :) very helpful stuff.

Warehouse v1.0 Warehouse v1.0

wow, pretty good.

Id say it was pretty good for a first game. The only thing id change is the spelling on the "controls" button, and if you continue to fire after the gameover screen, it brings you to a new game over screen. Good job all around though, definetely better than my first game :)

[shameless plug]
which, by the way, resides here /portal/view.php?id=44694

i n case you wanted to check it out :-D

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

wow !

wow. That was EXCELLENT! Runs smooth, looks great, super-interactive, just overall a great job. The only thing i could suggest is a loop at the costume select screen, when you get to the last costume and hit next again, nothing happens. perhaps it could go back to costume #1? Again, Great job.

Beer-In-Stein Beer-In-Stein

Heh, great!

This made me laugh my ass off. It looks pretty good, works really good, and above all ISNT STUPID AND POINTLESS. Good Job.

Potty Potty

cool beans

While most definetely not your standard bloody newgrounds movie, i thought this was pretty good.

it was done quite well in my opinion, pretty damned good for a first flash project.

my only advice is, get a working preloader and go for it :)