The Beginning The Beginning

coming along

Looks like it might turn out pretty good, nice background graphics. The animation was a little bit unsophisticated, but still decent. Put it up here when you're done, id love to see the finished product.

I Know You I Know You

wow

excellent.

A b/w animated story A b/w animated story

wow

you are the single best moviemaker on the internet. this was equally as amazing as mind and machine.

The Great Adventure The Great Adventure

what do you mean, 'no bugs'?

What do you mean you dont know of any bugs, did you even play it? For starters, if you jump on a ledge, you fall through it. You cant fire left, only right. if you jump when too far right of screen, the game restarts.

aside from the bugs, it woulda been good, but since its unfinished its irritating that you submitted it at all.

Advanced FLASH tutorial Advanced FLASH tutorial

thanks

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THE BUTTON THING.

I cant tell you how annoyed i am everytime i have to try and get my mouse right over some tiny peice of text to click on it.

thaks for the rest , too. :) very helpful stuff.

Warehouse v1.0 Warehouse v1.0

wow, pretty good.

Id say it was pretty good for a first game. The only thing id change is the spelling on the "controls" button, and if you continue to fire after the gameover screen, it brings you to a new game over screen. Good job all around though, definetely better than my first game :)

[shameless plug]
which, by the way, resides here /portal/view.php?id=44694

i n case you wanted to check it out :-D